Saturday, April 14, 2007

This song rocks!
jus do wadeva u wan!
dun even bother to care abt wad others are toking!
as long as u know u wont regret!
cheers!

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend.

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me!
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!

You're so fine.
I want you mine.
You're so delicious.
I think about ya all the time.
You're so addictive.
Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
(alright alright alright alright)
Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious.
And hell yeah!

I'm the mother fuckin' princess.
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right.
(I'm right I'm right I'm right)
She's like so whatever.
You could do so much better.
I think we should get together now.
And that's what everyone's talking about!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me!
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!

I can see the way, I see the way you look at me.
And even when you look away I know you think of me.
I know you talk about me all the time again and again.
(and again and again and again)
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear.
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear.
I don't want to hear you say her name ever again.
(And again and again and again!)

She's like so whatever.
You could do so much better.
I think we should get together now.
And that's what everyone's talking about!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me!
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!

In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger.
Cause I can, cause I can do it better.
There's no other.
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid!
What the hell were you thinking?

In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger.
Cause I can, cause I can do it better.
There's no other.
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid!
What the hell were you thinking?


Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!
No Way No Way...

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me!
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!
No Way No Way...

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!
No Way No Way...

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me!
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!
No Way No Way Hey Hey...


it's healthy to be unhealty sometimes.
heh heh!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home