I jus found some photos taken on RSPHI Election Day in the handover disc from XueFen.
Omg. it was with me for more than 3 months and i din notice it. =X
24 may 2008 - Election Day, the turning point of my university life.

These are the people in my committee.
From left, Athene, Gladys, Enchen, SinHang(behind me!), Yen Yah, Wei Hong and Ellie!
We were so innocent then. So human-like... =X

The previous committee were in this photo as well.
I cant wait to take photo with the next committee on 30th May 2009.
I am sure i will be smiling from ear to ear! =D
P.S. I miss my long hair terribly! hurhs!
Omg. it was with me for more than 3 months and i din notice it. =X
24 may 2008 - Election Day, the turning point of my university life.

These are the people in my committee.
From left, Athene, Gladys, Enchen, SinHang(behind me!), Yen Yah, Wei Hong and Ellie!
We were so innocent then. So human-like... =X

The previous committee were in this photo as well.
I cant wait to take photo with the next committee on 30th May 2009.
I am sure i will be smiling from ear to ear! =D
P.S. I miss my long hair terribly! hurhs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home