Sunday, November 23, 2008

No. Exams isn't over yet.
I still have 2 more papers to go and the last one falls on Thursday.

So, what kept mi from the computer for the past three weeks?
Only books? NAH!
Life is more than this, my friends!

My fellow friends.
If you have watched TV recently, did you notice a KFC advertisement where they hand-signed the song, jingle bells?
It even says:"With every Christmas Buddy Meal purchased, ten cents will be donated to Singapore Association for the Deaf."

Everyone, please FIND A BUDDY and go eat the KFC CHRISTMAS BUDDY MEAL.

Why?

Becos ALL the money donated will be used to sponsor the Tuition and Enrichment Programme of NTU Welfare Services Club - Regular Service Project for the Hearing Impaired (MY CLUB!!!)

haha! Yes, i spent quite a significant amount of time on this KFC sponsorship.
to promote volunteerism, i went on national radio last week as well.

_________________________________________________________**

Side note:

Somehow, looking back at my life 6 months ago and now. It's like a complete joke.

沉默,
是我最后温柔。

If we cant make it through this, then let's just be through. After all, it was me who started to walk in a different direction first.

_________________________________________________________**

Another side note:

I am missing many people, things and FOOD especially.

I miss everything about the restaurant - Dinner cook by the uncles, my two buddies - Gabriel and Loong, the smiles i need to have while serving customer and of cos, the money!!!

I miss home. I wanna rot at home, watch tv with my mom (but she usually doze off or chat on the phone). My bed, my soft and BIG bed. I almost fall off the single bed in my hall like 2 times already. And seriously, it is the first time i hate raining when i am sleeping. They make alot of noise in my hall and wake me up. Mind you, i am a super heavy sleeper. Can you imagine how loud they are?

I miss the o5S22 weirdos, Angela, Tigger, Yong Jun, Valerie and Ming Cong too.

Well, December is filled with ALL CCA again. but i will definitely go for the chalet, of cos.
You guys are still more impt than work. (:

P.S. My Different-Frequency-Brother, Lao Pa and No. 1. Thanks for being my dinner buddies everyday for the past one week!! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home