Mummy gave mi SEVEN vitamin pills just 5 mins ago.
omg. i nearly got choked.
but i know it was good for me cos i have been coughing for 3 weeks.
i shouldn't have walked in the rain and thought that i would not be affected. =S
“要考好哦。”
Mummy will be so disappointed with me if she knows my GPA.
Daddy will be disappointed with me too, if he's still around.
I'm not disappointed thou. =X
I know I can do better, but i chose to focus more on other aspect of life.
I just dun see eye to eye on this GPA issue with other muggers in school.
if you have high GPA, then, well, good for you!
It feels good to be home every saturday night.
I get to see my mummy, I get to watch TV with my sister, i get to sleep in my cosy queen size bed.
I'm moving out from my hall on 30th April and i do no intend to apply for hall next year.
what am i busy with?
REPORTS, QUIZZES, PRESENTATIONS, RSPHI, etc.
what's new yea?
omg. i nearly got choked.
but i know it was good for me cos i have been coughing for 3 weeks.
i shouldn't have walked in the rain and thought that i would not be affected. =S
“要考好哦。”
Mummy will be so disappointed with me if she knows my GPA.
Daddy will be disappointed with me too, if he's still around.
I'm not disappointed thou. =X
I know I can do better, but i chose to focus more on other aspect of life.
I just dun see eye to eye on this GPA issue with other muggers in school.
if you have high GPA, then, well, good for you!
It feels good to be home every saturday night.
I get to see my mummy, I get to watch TV with my sister, i get to sleep in my cosy queen size bed.
I'm moving out from my hall on 30th April and i do no intend to apply for hall next year.
what am i busy with?
REPORTS, QUIZZES, PRESENTATIONS, RSPHI, etc.
what's new yea?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home