Everyday is so packed...
i cant wait for one year to quickly pass!
Next week is Recruitment Drive.
IT'S THE MOST HECTIC WEEK.
AHHH....
P.S. i must try hard not to frown/appeared stress to whoever, no matter, whatsoever spoken to me. relax~!
加油!陈欣怡!
I shall pray to God to give extra blessings to all the ones who rendered me with help every now and then, no matter if it's significant. I wont be who i am without them. thank you...
stop the world. stop the time. stop me.
i cant wait for one year to quickly pass!
Next week is Recruitment Drive.
IT'S THE MOST HECTIC WEEK.
AHHH....
P.S. i must try hard not to frown/appeared stress to whoever, no matter, whatsoever spoken to me. relax~!
加油!陈欣怡!
I shall pray to God to give extra blessings to all the ones who rendered me with help every now and then, no matter if it's significant. I wont be who i am without them. thank you...
stop the world. stop the time. stop me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home