I'm backed from chalet!
RSPHI VOC 2008.......SUCCESS! =D
i will blog abt it another day...haha! let me update abt last saturday! (:
20th September, 2008 - International Day for the Deaf!
I was worrying for the whole week becos i have to attend the dinner ALONE.
but it turned out to be just fine. (:

I-L-Y Diamond Award for NTU WSC-RSPHI! (:
the theme was "Hollywood Comes to Singapore"..
and i...

bumped into SUPERMAN AND FIONA(Shrek's Honeypie)!

Two of my friends from SADeaf, Kenji and Lily. (:

As the representative from RSPHI, i cannot throw face.
so must dress up abit. heh heh!

This is ultimate.
All guest were given a goodie bag.
the goodie bag was made from recycled bag.
and seriously, it doesn't match..
I had to tolerate strange stares on the train....
check out the hand gesture. =X
Overall, it was fun, Fun and FUN! (:
P.S. Ching! Thanks for the camera! (:
RSPHI VOC 2008.......SUCCESS! =D
i will blog abt it another day...haha! let me update abt last saturday! (:
20th September, 2008 - International Day for the Deaf!
I was worrying for the whole week becos i have to attend the dinner ALONE.
but it turned out to be just fine. (:
I-L-Y Diamond Award for NTU WSC-RSPHI! (:
the theme was "Hollywood Comes to Singapore"..
and i...
bumped into SUPERMAN AND FIONA(Shrek's Honeypie)!
Two of my friends from SADeaf, Kenji and Lily. (:
As the representative from RSPHI, i cannot throw face.
so must dress up abit. heh heh!
This is ultimate.
All guest were given a goodie bag.
the goodie bag was made from recycled bag.
and seriously, it doesn't match..
I had to tolerate strange stares on the train....
check out the hand gesture. =X
Overall, it was fun, Fun and FUN! (:
P.S. Ching! Thanks for the camera! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home