Saturday, November 29, 2008

i'm very tired and i dun wanna think.
I really cant smile today.
Not when I calculated my coming school bill for next sem to be ard $2k.

Also, not when i just finished my papers, there are two flies pestering me.
Freak. GO AWAY.
Worst, i cannot give cold shoulders to one of them because i still need his help with some things.
Believe me, i really feel like slamming right into their face:
"You are irritating. I dun wan to date you. Please stop messaging me."

C'mon, u only need to think with your butt to realise that i have no time to have a bf now.
Furthermore, why would I, someone who savours freedom, want to have a guy in my life for?
Please also understand that i have complicated family background, childhood, and life that i have no wish to drag anyone into my crazy world.
I dun wan to become a brainless girl who blogs everyday about bf, bf, bf and BF. Yucks.
That will mark the end of life, please.

Alrite, no point blogging this here.
Those flies wont read this because i dun go around publicising my blog, not to them esp.

Seriously, maybe a pair of spectacles, with those ugly black frames will do the job.
MAYBE.

P.S. Anyone who rolled your eyes at this entry. Tat's ur problem. I am simply different from all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home