"dun overwork!'
That's what Hf just told me in MSN.
It's difficult, my friend.
Cos i guess i have already overworked.
If i'm gonna be running back to sch a number of times during the chalet,
i'm sure you all are gonna kill me.
Please dun. I'm totally down now.
Yes i know that it will be the last chalet before HF flies off to Aussie for a couple of years.
I am totally caught btw my club responsibilities and the few precious time to spend with my dearest friends and i can't seem to let go any of them.
Now, I really hate myself.
I hate myself to the core.
"xinyi, you're an idiot!"
That's what Hf just told me in MSN.
It's difficult, my friend.
Cos i guess i have already overworked.
If i'm gonna be running back to sch a number of times during the chalet,
i'm sure you all are gonna kill me.
Please dun. I'm totally down now.
Yes i know that it will be the last chalet before HF flies off to Aussie for a couple of years.
I am totally caught btw my club responsibilities and the few precious time to spend with my dearest friends and i can't seem to let go any of them.
Now, I really hate myself.
I hate myself to the core.
"xinyi, you're an idiot!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home