I simply went crazy from friday night after dinner with 05S22 clinque, all the way till i get my sleep at midnight yest.
Crazy = Mixture of emotions that happens altogether at the same time.
and
Mixture of emotions = Pissed off + Sleepy + Depressed + Happy + Tired
and
Depressed = holding back tears which are already at the corner of my eyes
I haben got so pissed off for quite a while. But it's okie now. I just lack sleep. that's all.
I have got a lot of emails to send.
and "Cold"mail is damn idiotic. ALWAYS give me problems. zzz!
I will blog again another time. byebye!
P.S. My club is canvassing at Vivo City Level 3 concourse. Just right outside Sentosa Express Ticketing booth for the next two weekends. I hope some miracle will happen. *Pray*
Crazy = Mixture of emotions that happens altogether at the same time.
and
Mixture of emotions = Pissed off + Sleepy + Depressed + Happy + Tired
and
Depressed = holding back tears which are already at the corner of my eyes
I haben got so pissed off for quite a while. But it's okie now. I just lack sleep. that's all.
I have got a lot of emails to send.
and "Cold"mail is damn idiotic. ALWAYS give me problems. zzz!
I will blog again another time. byebye!
P.S. My club is canvassing at Vivo City Level 3 concourse. Just right outside Sentosa Express Ticketing booth for the next two weekends. I hope some miracle will happen. *Pray*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home