I'M NOT DEAD YET!!
haha!
Just enjoying my holidays everyday.
What am i busy with?
It's the same old stuffs, it's easy to guess.
I'm out of my comfortable hall 16, but home is heavenly compared to that hall.
No rommie and no single bed. ha.
I'm like the goody daughter nowadays, accompanying my mum everywhere.
Haven been enthusiastic about looking for temporary jobs too.
the other day, a old friend whom i din speak to for one year, told me over the phone:
"你好陌生。我完全不认识你。更本不像我以前认识的欣怡。"
well, like what i've always say:
Nothing is forever. Only change is forever.
haha!
Just enjoying my holidays everyday.
What am i busy with?
It's the same old stuffs, it's easy to guess.
I'm out of my comfortable hall 16, but home is heavenly compared to that hall.
No rommie and no single bed. ha.
I'm like the goody daughter nowadays, accompanying my mum everywhere.
Haven been enthusiastic about looking for temporary jobs too.
the other day, a old friend whom i din speak to for one year, told me over the phone:
"你好陌生。我完全不认识你。更本不像我以前认识的欣怡。"
well, like what i've always say:
Nothing is forever. Only change is forever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home