I GOT A LOT TO UPDATE ABT MY BDAE!!
firstly!
i wanna THANK EVERYONE!!
MUACKS! MUACKS! MUACKS!
i am being loved by everyone ard mi!
T-T
okie. it started at home..

haha! both my mum and i celebrate our b`dae together!!
and 19th b`dae means my chinese bdae and english bdae falls on the SAME DAY!
LOL!
do i look like my mum? haha!
(dun mind the mess at the back. =X)

oh yea. i was wishing so, so hard.
I WISH! I WISH! I WISH! LOL!

and yea ppl, she's my MEI MEI!
ugly photo of her.
but nvm. i am as ugly in tis photo too.
LOL!
thank u to mummy who cooked mi mian xian, red eggs, bought mi a cake and bla bla bla!
haha!
i love my family!!
(:
firstly!
i wanna THANK EVERYONE!!
MUACKS! MUACKS! MUACKS!
i am being loved by everyone ard mi!
T-T
okie. it started at home..
haha! both my mum and i celebrate our b`dae together!!
and 19th b`dae means my chinese bdae and english bdae falls on the SAME DAY!
LOL!
do i look like my mum? haha!
(dun mind the mess at the back. =X)
oh yea. i was wishing so, so hard.
I WISH! I WISH! I WISH! LOL!
and yea ppl, she's my MEI MEI!
ugly photo of her.
but nvm. i am as ugly in tis photo too.
LOL!
thank u to mummy who cooked mi mian xian, red eggs, bought mi a cake and bla bla bla!
haha!
i love my family!!
(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home