I got a frightening long list of things to do but i jus wanna blog first. =X
I really enjoy teaching at the tuition centre sometimes.
The kids were real funny,
and they have so many ways of making you say sth vulgar.
"What's the opposite of Near, Queen, Heaven?"
"Far, King, Hell."
"Which noodles is the heaviest?"
"大黄面?"
"No. it's wanton mee."
"How to spell I-Cup?"
"I-C-U-P." (i see you pee.)
"Bras Basah."
*ROARS OF LAUGHTERS.
*stunned* after 2 seconds, i realised it's....
becos of the word - 'bra's.
and...
"teacher, can i dun read those 3 sentences? cos all contain that word."
Boy:"Stop copying my work la! otherwise i GST you!"
Me:"What's GST???!"
Boy:"I Grab, Squeeze and Twist his d***."
Me:"Ouch."
This is why i say, it's quite entertaining sometimes. LOL.
they are the very reasons why i stayed on at the tuition centre even thou it's location is freaking inconvenient for me.
I really enjoy teaching at the tuition centre sometimes.
The kids were real funny,
and they have so many ways of making you say sth vulgar.
"What's the opposite of Near, Queen, Heaven?"
"Far, King, Hell."
"Which noodles is the heaviest?"
"大黄面?"
"No. it's wanton mee."
"How to spell I-Cup?"
"I-C-U-P." (i see you pee.)
"Bras Basah."
*ROARS OF LAUGHTERS.
*stunned* after 2 seconds, i realised it's....
becos of the word - 'bra's.
and...
"teacher, can i dun read those 3 sentences? cos all contain that word."
Boy:"Stop copying my work la! otherwise i GST you!"
Me:"What's GST???!"
Boy:"I Grab, Squeeze and Twist his d***."
Me:"Ouch."
This is why i say, it's quite entertaining sometimes. LOL.
they are the very reasons why i stayed on at the tuition centre even thou it's location is freaking inconvenient for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home