I am just gonna mass update before i disappear again next week. heh!
05S22 Chalet last week!
I was there only for awhile and i deserved to die for doing so.
But trust me, i rushed there immediately after i was done with work in sch. =X

Tada!
From top left, Fredidi, Ben-Hulk, Darric and Chee Shong.
and from bottom left, Limin, Me, Hienfy and Yew Kiat.
We forgot to take the big group photo before Qian Ling, Jeremy and Rodney went off.
But nvm. this photo is really pretty. (:
I totally hearts my friends!
Below are alot of photos they took during chalet when i wasn't even there.
I was having a good laugh over them.
Guys, just let mi guess what you guys were trying to do.

HAHAHA! Whose arm is that?!
The one that came in front. It's in the wrong place right?!!! LOL!

It was Darric's B`dae that day.
Belated for Hienfy and Darric and early b`dae for Fredidi. (:

Ben is finally back from USA.
He is the luckiest guy i ever know.
PES C and can still serve NS in USA. dots.
I can't find our old JC photos. But this fellow really grew to almost twice his original size.
omg. Ben-Hulk.

Qian Ling was there too!
I know the guys were drooling over her. LOL!
Oh shits. the Tan Family girls din take a photo together!

From left, Rodney, Jeremy, Ben-Hulk and Chee Shong.
I forgot wad we used to call the 4 of them.
Muggers? Can't rmb.

Hienfy, seriously, i can't find any nice photos of you to blog.
AHH! i forgot to ask u to take photo with the Hienfy Cushion.
You better bring it to Aussie! Or i will bring it there for u!

This is my Rubik's Cube Shi fu!
He's damn pro.
Shi Fu, i still haben master it. =X

Really gay. =S

LOL! uk only looks cute with his eyes closed.
Chao ai act cute, this fellow.
Grow up!

You know, i have a feeling i will be fry by fredidi for posting this photo.
LOL! Sexy Lips~ LOL! and nice moustache. =X

Well done Limin! I'm so proud of u! LOL!
Yay! i'm so looking forward to the dinner on 31st Dec.
I wanna help buy the food!! Count me in!! I will be free from afternoon onwards! (:
05S22 Chalet last week!
I was there only for awhile and i deserved to die for doing so.
But trust me, i rushed there immediately after i was done with work in sch. =X
Tada!
From top left, Fredidi, Ben-Hulk, Darric and Chee Shong.
and from bottom left, Limin, Me, Hienfy and Yew Kiat.
We forgot to take the big group photo before Qian Ling, Jeremy and Rodney went off.
But nvm. this photo is really pretty. (:
I totally hearts my friends!
Below are alot of photos they took during chalet when i wasn't even there.
I was having a good laugh over them.
Guys, just let mi guess what you guys were trying to do.
HAHAHA! Whose arm is that?!
The one that came in front. It's in the wrong place right?!!! LOL!
It was Darric's B`dae that day.
Belated for Hienfy and Darric and early b`dae for Fredidi. (:
Ben is finally back from USA.
He is the luckiest guy i ever know.
PES C and can still serve NS in USA. dots.
I can't find our old JC photos. But this fellow really grew to almost twice his original size.
omg. Ben-Hulk.
Qian Ling was there too!
I know the guys were drooling over her. LOL!
Oh shits. the Tan Family girls din take a photo together!
From left, Rodney, Jeremy, Ben-Hulk and Chee Shong.
I forgot wad we used to call the 4 of them.
Muggers? Can't rmb.
Hienfy, seriously, i can't find any nice photos of you to blog.
AHH! i forgot to ask u to take photo with the Hienfy Cushion.
You better bring it to Aussie! Or i will bring it there for u!
This is my Rubik's Cube Shi fu!
He's damn pro.
Shi Fu, i still haben master it. =X
Really gay. =S
LOL! uk only looks cute with his eyes closed.
Chao ai act cute, this fellow.
Grow up!
You know, i have a feeling i will be fry by fredidi for posting this photo.
LOL! Sexy Lips~ LOL! and nice moustache. =X
Well done Limin! I'm so proud of u! LOL!
Yay! i'm so looking forward to the dinner on 31st Dec.
I wanna help buy the food!! Count me in!! I will be free from afternoon onwards! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home