Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TADA!

i'm back immediately to update about other stuffs.
Yups, to make up for all the lost entries for Nov and Dec. heh heh!

I've received a few christmas pressies!! so happy!
Each and every one of them made mi very happy.
One day i will take photos and blog about my predecessor, Xuefen's presents to me.
I collected 3 already. LOL!
My student gave me a box of Ferraro Collection this morning!
Looks so delicious!! heh heh!!

and i pampered myself enough to buy myself a new Havaianas sandas.
i have been looking and waiting for it for so long!! and it's black. WOOS!
I'm freaking happy at this moment of time! LOL!
*jump! jump! jump!*

My Christmas wishes for this year?

1. Family and friends to be all healthy and happy.
2. Economic recession to subside.
3. For me to reduce my black face and smile more, esp during RSPHI events. I still have half a year to improve.
4. For everything to move on smoothly and meet with little barriers.
5. MAY TONNES OF MONEY DROP ON ME!! SG Dollars will do! (: I dun mind lots of job lobangs to earn money too.

As happy as i may sound like now, i am only trying to suppress the depressed me within.
I am anticipating a serious wave of XYFC (XinYi's Financial Crisis) in the coming month.
This is what i get for being too actively involved in CCA.
So i dun deserve any sympathy. I am the one who chose this path.

i'm sorry guys.
A small Christmas card and mini Toblerone is all that i can afford this Christmas. and not everybody gets it. =X

It will be all work for me through the whole of Christmas and the rest of the week before 28th arrives and i need to go for Clementi Chalet and WSC MEETINGSSS. This happens every year. i'm so used to it. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home