Step down?
My term as a committee member is coming to an end!
The next committee has already been formed.
One year of commitment. It's not really that long, yea?
I have been calling up parents of deaf children recently - to introduce my club's tuition programme to them.
One by one, i listened to their stories and there was a special feeling growing stronger within me after every call.
A feeling to quickly call the next one, right after i hung up.
"Hi, we are providing highly subsidised tuition @ only $20/year. Furthermore, there is KFC sponsoring assessment books up to $50."
Immediately, their voices of gratitude and pure happiness ring in my ears.
I'm like Santa Claus sending money in times of recession now.
Handover? How am I gonna go about doing it, right?
The next committee has already been formed.
One year of commitment. It's not really that long, yea?
I have been calling up parents of deaf children recently - to introduce my club's tuition programme to them.
One by one, i listened to their stories and there was a special feeling growing stronger within me after every call.
A feeling to quickly call the next one, right after i hung up.
"Hi, we are providing highly subsidised tuition @ only $20/year. Furthermore, there is KFC sponsoring assessment books up to $50."
Immediately, their voices of gratitude and pure happiness ring in my ears.
I'm like Santa Claus sending money in times of recession now.
Handover? How am I gonna go about doing it, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home