Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I came back home earlier than planned because i decided to come home for my bed.
I shall be very random today.




i'm very depressed. Looks like I can't break the glass ceiling.
What exactly went wrong?




"Sorry, but i actually dun believe in making friends over the hp. i wont be replying you anymore."
It's not like i need a new friend now. I'm contented with what i have now.




I dun wanna be too reliant on anyone so i never keep any friend for long. It hurts too much if suddenly tat one person is gone. I'm weak. My heart can't take a second blow. Just let mi be a loner. I will be happier.




"下次我也会带你一起去。好不好?"
你骗我。你回来好不好?我不要去了。你回来就好。




I stopped trusting anyone since 12 years ago.
So it's me who has a problem.




No, you dun need to understand anything in this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home