Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I find myself in a very confuse and indecisive state every minute and every second nowadays.
The same question keep popping out in my mind.

"Do you want to go?"

My answer has never changed - NO.

Be it school, tuition, gathering, club, I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE.

None of those mentioned above is on my priority list. I hate to be committed to any of it. I did not enjoy any of them. (maybe only some.) I am there only because i NEED to be there.

I dun like school of biological sciences.
I dun like RSPHI.
I hate WSC.

I also dun see the need to find any excuse for my current behaviour. I have always been like this. Till the day i get to do sth that i enjoy, otherwise i will remain grumpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home