All's well now. In fact, it's showing the rainbow after the rain now.
I went to SADeaf as an invited guest for the cheque presentation last thursday morning.
A total of $48, 000 was raised for the Deaf students. =D
Thank you to my friends who supported me by eating KFC during Christmas season!
I can't be any happier.
I was glad that i managed to smoke thru the presentation 3 months ago to be awarded with this sponsorship now.
Lalala~
P.S. Nope, i'm not sharing my secret. bleah! =X
I went to SADeaf as an invited guest for the cheque presentation last thursday morning.
A total of $48, 000 was raised for the Deaf students. =D
Thank you to my friends who supported me by eating KFC during Christmas season!
I can't be any happier.
I was glad that i managed to smoke thru the presentation 3 months ago to be awarded with this sponsorship now.
Lalala~
P.S. Nope, i'm not sharing my secret. bleah! =X

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home