I've finally changed my blogskin!
The pink one stayed for more than a year.
I'm feeling so much happier now.
Look carefully. You can still find some traces of pink here and there. =P
I spent the very last few hours of 2008 and first few hours of 2009 with the 05S22freaks peeps.
We started with steamboat, and then a few rounds of "names"-calling game introduced by Fredidi at UK's house.
Somehow, we ended up spending our first day of 2009 watching paranormal videos at Hienfy's house. (=.=)
What a "creative" way to start the year yea? LOL!!
Tutor's Workshop this coming saturday morning.
After saturday, there will be one less event to go. (:
P.S. 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。
The pink one stayed for more than a year.
I'm feeling so much happier now.
Look carefully. You can still find some traces of pink here and there. =P
I spent the very last few hours of 2008 and first few hours of 2009 with the 05S22
We started with steamboat, and then a few rounds of "names"-calling game introduced by Fredidi at UK's house.
Somehow, we ended up spending our first day of 2009 watching paranormal videos at Hienfy's house. (=.=)
What a "creative" way to start the year yea? LOL!!
Tutor's Workshop this coming saturday morning.
After saturday, there will be one less event to go. (:
P.S. 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home